Mira Prism App
Mira Prism app - Version 3.14.0
This update includes app stability improvements and changes to support the upgraded Connect "2.0" architecture. Available currently only to select early access partners, also released in readiness for future Connect 2.0 general availability to all Mira customers. (Therefore please note these updates will not be reflected in the existing Connect application unless you are in the Early Access Program).
- Insufficient bandwidth notification for improved user experience
- Users will be presented with the reason why a call ended on the call rating screen.
- Users will be notified when their video feed has been paused due to insufficient bandwidth.
- Users will be notified when the video feed of other call participants has been paused due to insufficient bandwidth.
- Call reconnection for improved call sustainability
- The audio and video feed will recover if the disconnection lasts no longer than 4 seconds. Previously we have seen.
- Headset users will be notified when other call participants are reconnecting while web users will still not be notified and will instead see a frozen image for the person that has lost connection. In the upcoming release we are expecting to also notify web users when others in the call are reconnecting.
- Other Updates for a more generally familiar experience
- Prism users will no longer see the red camera icon that was always visible in their field of view during a call. Camera connection / disconnection states are communicated via the updated notifications.
Mira Prism Business App - Version 3.14.0
All features and improvements listed above for the Prism Pro app V 3.13.0 release are also included in this release.
Web suite - Version 2.2.0
Connect 2.0 minor bug fixes and improvements to accompany app update and readying ability for future multiparty calling capability, including:
- Users will be directed to the correct call report when selecting the call report from the call rating screen.
- Fixed bug where reports page hangs as a blank page until the page is refreshed