Prism Pro App - Version 3.4.0
- Operators now have the ability to raise Flags on workflow steps. Flags allow operators to capture feedback and improvement suggestions when completing workflows in the field.
- Flags enable Operators to video capture, without holding a camera, any task they are performing, evidence of issues they have encountered, or instructions to be used for training.
- Operators that are participating in a Connect call can now mute themselves. This is particularly useful if the Connect Call is shared via MS Teams or Zoom.
Mira Portal - Version 1.4.0
- Flow reports are now grouped by workflows. From a workflow, a user may open the Workflow Builder to edit that workflow or investigate the reports related to that workflow.
- Flow reports can now be viewed directly in the browser without having to download each report individually.
- Flow reports now include Flags that have been added by Operators. Images and videos attached to Flags can be downloaded to be used as reference material for instructional content.
- Flow workflow steps that repeat due to conditional logic are now presented in the correct order on the workflow completion report. Conditional logic will refer to the last instance of the step.
Mira Flow Mobile - Version 3.3.0
- Mira Flow Mobile now supports Team Login. Learn more about the advantages of Team Login.
- When the input criteria on a step are satisfied the app will now auto progress to the next step. This helps operators to complete workflows faster. Auto Progression can be controlled via the settings in the profile tab.
- Workflow steps that repeat due to conditional logic are now appended to the list of steps. Conditional Logic will refer to the last instance of the step.
- The keypad shows automatically when an Operator reaches a number step.
- The timezone is displayed correctly on reports.
- Multiple-choice options are not cut off.