Mira Origami App - Version 3.1.1
- After completing a checklist in the Prism Pro, users are returned to the folder or Collection that the checklist was started from.
- Camera connection failures are logged when Prism Pro users are prevented from capturing photos while completing a checklist.
- App improvements will increase battery performance.
- The connection animation that Prism Pro users see when connecting the Prism Pro to a mobile device now reflects the duration it takes to establish a connection successfully.
Mira Origami Business App - Version 3.1.1
All features and improvements listed above for the Mira Origami App 3.1.1 Release are also included in this release.
- Checklists that include complex branching logic can now be visualized via the Flow tab in the Compliance workflow builder.
- Owners and Admins can delete a Collection. Note: All checklists contained within the Collection have to be archived and deleted before a Collection can be deleted.
- Owners can delete a Team. Note: All Users have to be deleted from the Team before it can be deleted.
- Users that participate in a Remote Expert call on the web portal have the option to complete a custom call resolution questionnaire. To enable this questionnaire for your organization, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invites sent prior to the last web release can now be accepted successfully.