Benefits of Team Login
- Faster login -- headset users that are part of a Team can select their name from a list without having to type in their email address and password every time they log in.
- Less content -- headset users are only presenting with the Workflows and Connect contacts that are relevant to their team.
- Offline authentication -- Prism Pros that have a Team set up on it allow headset users who are members of that Team to select their account and complete Workflows in offline environments.
- Support for email-less accounts -- Team Login can be used to provide access to users that don't have email addresses. Learn more
Note: Only one Team can be set up on a Prism Pro at a time.
Set up a Team
- Select Team Setup from the login screen.
- Enter your credentials.
Note: Only Owners and Admins are able to set up a Team on a Prism Pro.
- Once you have authenticated successfully, you are presented with a list of all Teams in your organization. You can select a Team or search the list.
- Select the Team to pair to the Prism Pro.
- Select Pair Team to complete the setup.
- Team login is now available. Users that are part of the Team that has been paired with this Prism Pro can now select their name from this list. Learn more