Allow user to access the Mira platform by creating accounts for them. Without an active Mira account, users will not be able to log into Mira's web portal or mobile application.
Learn more on how to create accounts for users without email addresses. Learn more
Creating an account
Only Owners can add new accounts to their organization.
- Open the Profile drop-down.
- Select Organization Settings.
Note: Organization settings are only visible to Owners.
- Select Create Account.
- Type the first and last name of the user that you would like to create the account for.
- Select the appropriate Role for this account. Learn more
- Select the Team that you would like to add the user to. When creating a new account, a user can only be added to one Team. A user can be added to additional Teams via the Teams page. Learn more
- Select Create to invite the user.
- After an account has been created it appears with an invited status until the user has accepted the invite and created a password.
- You can see all the Teams a user is part of by hovering over the number in the Teams column.