Benefits of Teams
- Gate access to Checklists -- In Compliance, you can gate a Team from accessing Checklists by adding or excluding them from a private Collection. Learn more
- Gate access to contacts -- In Remote Expert, users can only call contacts that are part of the same Teams.
- Fast access -- When a Team is paired with a headset, users can select their name from a list instead of authentication with their email address and password. Learn more
Note: Users can be part of multiple Teams.
Teams are often comprised of users who complete the same Checklists and are likely to call one another via Remote Expert.
Only Owners can create and manage Teams. Learn more
- Open the Profile drop-down.
- Select Organization Settings.
Note: Organization Settings are only visible to Owners.
- Select Teams from the side navigation.
- Select New Team.
- Type a name for the new Team.
- Add users by typing their name and selecting them from the dropdown.
- When you have finished adding the users, select Create.
- If you want to add or remove users, select the Team from the list of Teams to open Team Settings.