Benefits of Collections
- Checklists can be organized into Collections, reducing clutter and making them easier to find.
- Admins and Owners can restrict access to Collections, so that Members are only able to see what is relevant.
Restrictions imposed by Collections
- Only Owners and Admins can create collections, Members cannot.
- Collections can be set to either public or private.
- Owners and Admins can see all private and public Collections that exist across their organization to ensure that content is managed effectively.
- Members can only see Collections that are public or shared with any Teams they are part of.
- Collections default to public.
- Collections can be toggled from public to private or vice versa at any point.
Creating a new Collection
- Select the application drop-down.
- Select Compliance.
- You are presented with a list of all Collections that you have access to. Owners and Admins will see all private and public Collections in their organization. To create a new Collection select New.
- Type a Name for your new Collection.
- By default, all users in your organization will be able to view this Collection. To create a private Collection, toggle Restricted Access on. Private Collections are only visible to users with the role Member if the collection has been shared with their Teams.
- To share this Collection, search for the Team name and add them to this Collection.
- Select Create to save this Collection.
Managing a collection
- To make changes to a Collection, select the options button.
- From here, you have the option to Rename the Collection or to modify the Share settings.
- To save changes made to a Collection, select Update. Note: some users may lose access to the Checklists in this Collection when Teams are removed.