Mira Flow enables your team to create, manage, and execute workflows. It consists of three parts: the Flow management system, the workflow builder, and the Flow Prism Pro application.
The management system allows you to browse and view all of the workflows your organization has created and provides admins with access to reports for all started, abandoned, and completed workflows.
The workflow builder enables you to create custom workflows that can then be accessed by your headset users.
The Prism Pro app is where your headset users will access and use the workflows in augmented reality.
- Navigate to the Mira portal login on a supported browser (Google Chrome) on your desktop or laptop.
- Enter the username and password provided by your organization's Admin to log into the web portal.
- Using the app launcher in the bottom left of the Dashboard, open Flow.
- Collections tab shows all collections, folders, and workflows that belong to your organization.
- Archived tab shows all workflows that have been archived. Before being able to delete a workflow, it has to be archived first.
- Reports tab shows reports for all historic workflow sessions. When a headset user completes a workflow, a report will be automatically generated with data from their session.
Available workflows will have an indicator denoting its specific status:
|Status||Meaning||Available in the headset|
|Saved unpublished workflows||No|
|Workflows that are no longer available in the headset. Archived workflows can be accessed via the archived tab in the Flow app on the web portal.||No|
|This indicates that there are changes made to a published workflow. Owners can publish changes so that the updated workflow becomes available in the headset.||The live version of this workflow will still be available but the unpublished changes will not.|
Editing a Workflow
To open a workflow, select a workflow from the list and click Open in the right panel.